Survey of Glendale Mill Property Owned in 1946
Story furnished by Clarence Crocker



The above platt shows the Glendale land owned by the Mill Company in 1946. It is based on an original survey in March, 1898. This is a very large tract of land. A marked up version of this platt showing some modern landmarks can be seen at Glendale Property Survey. This version can also be magnified to show smaller details.

Return to Glendale Homepage

This web site has been started as a public service to share the story of Glendale. The web master and person to contact about putting information on the web site is Mary McKinney Teaster.  Contact her at:
marylee@glendalesc.com or by telephone at (843) 873-8117. See more information about Mary and her Glendale connection at Mary McKinney Teaster.